SZARP version 3.1.53 has been released. Most important changes from from version 3.1.1:
- New remarks functionality in draw3 program. Remarks are short text comments that are bound to some draws’ set (or all data) at particular time. They can describe some event (for example device failure) or contain information for operators. Remarks are stored on central server and distributed using RPC-like protocol to all users viewing installation data. Users with appropiate privilges can add and edit remarks.
- init.d scripts for terminals are now compliant with version 3 mechanism for tranmission of current parameter values.
- Fix in ekstraktor3 Open Document Spreadsheet format handling, export to ODS should work on both Linux and Windows.
- Fixes in creating user-defined reports in reporter3 program.
- Windows build uses now faster Lua version – with just-in-time compiler.
- New build system (for Linux ans Windows) using source repository from SourceForge.net, Debian repository has been moved to http://szarp.org. Stable and unstable versions of Debian packages have now binary dependencies appropiate for release.